Create a Traveler's Notebook to tell your Story
Go Hybrid and pair printed digital Products with Traditional Scrapbooking
Sitting together on a table with your loved ones and telling long gone stories is the best thing you can do. It keeps memories alive and let you feel what you felt those days when you experienced this beautiful time.
I get it though. Sometimes money is tight and we need to use what we have and make the most of it.
Although memory keeping, crafting with your family and scrapbooking (maybe as your hobby) is important to you it's not really necessary to purchase a bunch of new scrapbooking products if you know how using your digital supplies works. Actually, it's pretty easy.
And the best thing is: You can use the material over and over again for no more than the ink cost of your printer. With just one digital scrapbooking kit you have unlimited amounts of papers and elements - because you can print them as often as you like.
Maybe you have a crafty afternoon with your kids or your mum. Maybe you just spend a bit "me-time" - that's totally up to you - but you never need more than paper to print on, ink and adhesive, maybe glue and a scissor as the basics.
In this class you'll learn a technique which allows you to create journals and inserts with just some printed papers and chipboard. But we will also scrap beautiful scrapbooking layouts to show you how easy it is to use what you already have to preserve your beautiful memories.
You can use whatever digital scrapbooking elements or papers you already have or grab Traci Reed's collection on her website, that's totally up to you!
- 6 Video lessons (approx. 28 minutes) - I show you step by step how to get your Traveler's Journal together. As a bonus we put a scrapbooking layout together for your Traveler's Journal so you see how easy it is to use what you have for more scrapbook layouts.
- 3 cut files, 1 file for your book cover, one file for the inserts and, additionally, pre-made Tags so you can even create a Tag Album or use them as interactive elements in your Traveler's Journal.
What the Travel Journal Class does for you:
- The lifetime access to this class will give you peace of mind! If you lose your files come back and download them again. If you can’t remember how to create a Traveler's Journal or need a layout idea - come back into the class.
- You don’t get just ONE Travel Journal but you can create many different ones
- Even as a beginner you are never stuck - you can always contact me and also follow our layout videos you can start with
The Traveler's Journals with all your family’s memories, journaling, notes and pictures you’ll create will not just impact your life today and give you countless hours of family time crafting and going through your beautiful albums but also help your loved ones remember long gone times and let them show those to their kids.
Your life is worth to be documented and preserved forever!
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can't go wrong with Traveler's Journal. You most probably have all the materials you need to start creating at home.
Let's get started preserving your Memories for Generations to come.